Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion to Perform at Whitney Houston Tribute
"We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston" will air on Nov. 16 on CBS.
On Nov. 16, CBS will broadcast a one-hour special, “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston.” The first performances announced for the special include five-time Grammy winner Celine Dion, Grammy and Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson and seven-time Grammy winner Usher.
The Grammy tribute will celebrate Houston’s life and career with exclusive interviews, never-before-seen footage and various artists paying respect to one of the world’s biggest pop star. Houston died the evening before the Grammy Awards at the Beverly Hilton in February.
Houston was a six-time Grammy winner and performed eight times on the Grammy stage. Her last appearance on the annual music award show was in 2009 where she presented Hudson with her first Grammy for Best R&B Album.
The show will tape on Oct. 11 at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.
“We Will Always Love You: A GRAMMY Salute to Whitney Houston” will air that Friday at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR