Whitney Port: The City Is Canceled
"One door closes and another opens," she tells Ryan Seacrest.
Whitney Port's NYC-based reality show, The City, has been canceled, she confirmed Monday. Her show was a spin-off from The Hills, which was one of the networks' highest-rated reality shows of all time.
"As of right now it doesn't really look like we're doing it anymore," she said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. When asked if it could possible move from MTV to another network, Port said, "No, at this point it's not."
Port, who also works as a fashion designer, already has plans to move on. "I'm working on some other things," Port said. "It's OK -- one door closes and another opens."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR