Yahoo Web Series 'Who Knew?' Renewed After 600 Episode Milestone
Shine America Digital's widely popular online show has been picked up for another 150 episodes.
Shine America Digital’s widely popular web series Who Knew? celebrated a major milestone on Tuesday, marking its 600th episode.
The animated, short-form news series, which airs new episodes daily on Yahoo! News, presents audiences with fun facts and trivia in just ninety seconds. Tuesday’s episode, “Youngest World Record Holders,” brought in a whopping 100 million streams, and upon reaching this 600-episode mark, the series has been renewed for another 150 episodes.
Shine America Digital’s Senior Vice President David Anderson, who works alongside executive team members Erica Kraus and Derik Parrent, ensures that the program will continue to make quality and interesting content its top priority.
“With every digital production Shine America produces, creative concepts always come first, knowing that this is the key to building amazing and long running content brands,” Anderson said. “Working with great platforms and brands like Yahoo! and Toyota has proven that six hundred times over quality digital entertainment really can shine.”
Who Knew? was created by Woody Thompson, who remains executive producer of the show.
Watch the kinetic typography show here.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR