Who Was Invited to Prince William, Kate Middleton's Wedding (Exclusive)
A new clip from TLC's "The Making of a Royal Wedding" reveals some unexpected guests.
Prince William and Kate Middleton aren't only inviting boldfaced names to their Friday wedding.
The couple have also extended invites to local shopkeepers and restaurant owners, as explained in this exclusive clip from TLC's The Making of Royal Wedding, which airs Thursday at 8 p.m. ET.
The show will also feature interviews with tailors, butlers, chefs and vendors as they prepare for the much-anticipated "I Do's," which could become the most-watched TV event of all time. PHOTOS: Famous royal weddings.
On Thursday, it was revealed Syria's ambassador to London, Dr. Sami Khiami, had been uninvited amid mounting international concern at political unrest in the nation.
"In the light of this week's attacks against civilians by the Syrian security forces, which we have condemned, the Foreign Secretary has decided that the presence of the Syrian Ambassador at the Royal Wedding would be unacceptable and that he should not attend," the Foreign Office said in a statement.
Networks and cablers are going all out in their coverage of the nuptials.
Entertainment Tonight executive producer Linda Bell Blue tells The Hollywood Reporter there are 70 staffers overseas.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera