Why the Dutch are Dominating TV
11:25 PM PDT 5/11/2011 by Scott Roxborough
NBC's "The Voice" is latest in a long line of hits from Holland to find success in the U.S.
How does a country half the size of Indiana manage to produce so much of what the world watches?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR