Why India’s Frames Conference Matters
James Murdoch, Hugh Jackman and Taylor Hackford are among the Westerners flocking to the media confab.
When the new Delhi-based Frames conference gets under way March 23, all eyes will be on James Murdoch. As chairman and chief executive of Europe and Asia for News Corp., Murdoch will deliver a keynote address at the three-day event, which bills itself as a cross-platform media conference dedicated to everything from film and TV to gaming, visual effects and animation.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR