Why Some Managers Don't Help Their Clients
6:00 AM PDT 10/9/2012 by THR Staff
As a "Little House on the Prairie" survivor reveals, the desire to keep young stars working and happy can start the downward spiral.
When a young artist appears to be struggling with drugs, alcohol or mental illness, do the managers, publicists, agents -- the artist's "team" -- ever get involved and ask the client to seek help?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Director Bruno Dumont Lectures on Cinema at the Marrakesh International Film Festival: "Break Cliches!"
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Jennifer Lawrence Are The King And Queen Of Tumblr
- This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
- Phil Collins Is Working On New Music For First Time Since 2010 Retirement