Why Sony's Heir Apparent Kazuo Hirai Could Be Good for Hollywood
12:31 PM PDT 3/17/2011 by Kim Masters
The current issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine looks at the man who turned around the company's video game unit who will likely succeed CEO Howard Stringer.
With the tragedy in Japan continuing to unfold, it’s not surprising that Sony’s stock has been punished with a sharp dip. Obviously the future holds great challenges for the nation and not just one electronics company.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR