Why Top Exec Debbie Liebling Was Pushed Out at Universal (Analysis)
Despite the success of "Fast Five," the fired president of production is perceived by some as the "fall guy" for the studio's recent troubles.
Universal's announcement Monday of a shake-up in its motion picture department came on a peculiar day, as the studio was in the midst of celebrating a huge opening weekend for Fast Five amid an otherwise extended drought at the box office.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR