Why Warner Bros. Has Pulled First Trailer for ‘Hangover Part II’
In one offending scene, Zach Galifianakis’ character encourages a monkey to bite a bottle he’s shoved under an old man’s sarong.
Warner Bros. has pulled the first trailer for The Hangover Part II from theaters after failing to vet the spot properly with the Motion Picture Assn. of America, which makes sure movie advertising isn’t out of sync with the ratings system.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR