Wilco Leaves Nonesuch Records, Starts Own Label
The beloved indie band takes DIY to the next level, starting their own label with Silver Lake shop, Anti-Records.
Wilco, the Chicago-based experimental rock band led by Jeff Tweedy, has announced they are leaving their long-time label Nonesuch Records to start their own record company, dBpm Records. The band's longtime manager, Tony Margherita, will run the enterprise from his offices in Easthampton, Mass. dBpm's releases will be distributed and marketed through the L.A.-based independent label Anti- Records.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR