Wilco Offering Preview of New Album for 24 Hours
The band has made all of the tracks from “The Whole Love” available on its website.
Wilco is allowing fans a free preview of its entire upcoming album, The Whole Love.
The new album, the first since the band’s 2009’s Wilco (The Album), won’t be officially released until Tuesday, Sept. 27, but for 24 hours, it will be available for a full stream. All 12 of the tracks went up on the band’s official website, www.wilcoweb.com, on Saturday and will be available until Sunday, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The Whole Love, Wilco’s eighth studio album, will be released on the band’s dBpm Records. The album’s first single is “I Might,” which was available for purchase in mid-July.
Wilco will begin a U.S. tour beginning Sept. 13 in Indianapolis, before stopping in Los Angeles on Oct. 4. Singer-songwriter Nick Lowe will offer support.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR