Wild Bunch Appoints Carole Baraton as Head of International Sales
French sales and distribution company announces new role for exec.
PARIS -- Carole Baraton will take over as head of international sales at Wild Bunch, the powerhouse French film sales and distribution company, it was announced Monday.
The veteran Wild Bunch executive, with the company since its founding in 1999, will oversee the international sales team as well as continue in her role as head of sales for the U.S., Northern Europe and all other English-speaking territories.
The company is going through a management reshuffle. On Friday, Thierry Lacaze was named head of distribution at Wild Bunch.
Wild Bunch is heading to Cannes with a star-studded roster and films including Abdellatif Kechiche’s Blue Is the Warmest Colour, James Grey’s The Immigrant, Claire Denis’ Bastards, Francois Ozon’s Young & Beautiful, Guillaume Canet’s Blood Ties, Arunaud Desplechin’s Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian), Nicolas Winding Refn’s Only God Forgives and Hirokazu Kore-eda’s Like Father, Like Son.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game