Wild Bunch Continues Buying Spree With Majority Stake in Vertigo
Andres Martin's Spanish indie distributor will now be able to take advantage of Wild Bunch's financial and operational resources.
Wild Bunch is continuing its buying spree through Europe with a majority stake in Spanish indie distributor Vertigo, the ubiquitous French sales, distribution and production house said on Tuesday.
Andres Martin’s Vertigo will continue to spin around Spanish production, but will now also be able to take advantage of Wild Bunch’s financial and operational resources.
Vertigo’s acquisitions division will operate autonomously and Wild Bunch will sell films to Vertigo, but also to other distributors in Spain.
Martin will continue to run the company backed by his full team, Wild Bunch confirmed. Wild Bunch is already present in Germany and Benelux and has a majority share of Bim in Italy.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR