Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett to Appear in 'The Office' Season Finale
With Steve Carell's last episode set to air in a few weeks, the NBC comedy has attracted high-profile names, including Will Ferrell.
Will Arnett and Ricky Gervais are set to appear in the seventh season one-hour finale of NBC’s The Office, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
No details were provided about what Arnett and Gervais will be doing in the episode, which is scheduled to air May 19 at 9 p.m.
Gervais appeared earlier as David Brent in late January in a scene with Steve Carell’s Michael Scott by the office building’s elevators, making this his second round on the veteran comedy. The season finale would mark Arnett’s first go on the show.
Carell’s upcoming departure on The Office has attracted high-profile names to the NBC series, including comedian Will Ferrell, who will be appearing in a multi-episode arc.
Carell’s last episode is slated to air in late April.
The Office was recently renewed for an eighth season.
The news was first reported by Entertainment Weekly.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR