Will Arnett to Star in NBC's Lorne Michaels Comedy Pilot
The "Running Wilde" actor will join Christina Applegate in the untitled Emily Spivey project.
Three-time Emmy nominee Will Arnett has been tapped to play opposite Christina Applegate in NBC’s untitled Emily Spivey project.
The single camera comedy, from NBC studio and Lorne Michaels' Broadway Video Prods., takes an irreverent look at parenthood through the point of view of an acerbic working mother (Applegate), along with her stay-at-home husband (Arnett) and opinionated parents.
Spivey (Parks and Recreation, Saturday Night Live) will serve as the project’s writer and executive producer, with Michaels (SNL, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, 30 Rock), Applegate and her manager, Management 360's Eric Kanzler, on board as executive producers.
Arnett, whose TV credits includes Arrested Development, 30 Rock and Running Wilde, is repped by WME and Principato Young Management and Neil Meyer. He is also set to appear in the season finale of The Office.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws