Will Arnett to Star in NBC's Lorne Michaels Comedy Pilot
The "Running Wilde" actor will join Christina Applegate in the untitled Emily Spivey project.
Three-time Emmy nominee Will Arnett has been tapped to play opposite Christina Applegate in NBC’s untitled Emily Spivey project.
The single camera comedy, from NBC studio and Lorne Michaels' Broadway Video Prods., takes an irreverent look at parenthood through the point of view of an acerbic working mother (Applegate), along with her stay-at-home husband (Arnett) and opinionated parents.
Spivey (Parks and Recreation, Saturday Night Live) will serve as the project’s writer and executive producer, with Michaels (SNL, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, 30 Rock), Applegate and her manager, Management 360's Eric Kanzler, on board as executive producers.
Arnett, whose TV credits includes Arrested Development, 30 Rock and Running Wilde, is repped by WME and Principato Young Management and Neil Meyer. He is also set to appear in the season finale of The Office.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David