Will Charlie Sheen Ever Work Again?
6:38 PM PST 2/28/2011 by Lacey Rose
The troubled star is saying he's ready to return to acting, but the real question is whether anyone would hire him -- and how much it would cost to insure him.
Warner Bros. and CBS have had enough of Charlie Sheen, announcing late last week that they were shutting down production of his TV top-rated comedy, Two and a Half Men.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile