Will Ferrell Plays Announcer at NBA Game (Video)
The actor wasn’t afraid to poke some fun at the players in a New Orleans Hornets vs. Chicago Bulls game on Wednesday.
There is one man who could make any sporting event 100 times better than it already is: Will Ferrell.
On Wednesday, the actor, who is in New Orleans shooting Dog Fight with Zach Galifianakis, introduced the NBA players in a New Orleans Hornets vs. Chicago Bulls game. And Ferrell wasn’t afraid to throw in a few jokes.
Not many men would make fun of NBA players to their faces, but Ferrell, who recently received the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor, went for it.
Of the Hornets, Ferrell said:
“At forward, 6’8 from UCLA, he still loves to listen to Bell Biv DeVoe — Trevor Ariza!”
“At center 6’10 from Connecticut, where he majored in Econ and minored in love, Emeka Okafor."
Of Bulls player Joakim Noah, Ferrel said: “He’s a Scorpio and a horrible dancer.”
Ferrell is currently shooting Dog Fight in New Orleans. The film centers around two rival South Carolina politicians with presidential aspirations.
Watch Ferrell’s Hornets introductions below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack