Will Ferrell-Kevin Hart Comedy 'Get Hard' Lands Release Date
"Men in Black III" writer Etan Cohen will helm the film.
Get Hard, a comedy starring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart, has been slated for release on March 27, 2015.
Directed by Etan Cohen (Men in Black 3 writer), the film follows an innocent man who is convicted of a crime and prepares for prison with help from the man who washes his car.
The script was written by Ian Roberts and Jay Martel, who are executive producers on Comedy Central's Key & Peele.
Ferrell and Adam McKay are producing via their Gary Sanchez banner.
The March 27 release date puts the comedy up against Neill Blomkamp's sci-fi actioner Chappie and Fox's The Penguins of Madagascar.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws