Will Ferrell in Obama Ad: 'I Will Eat Garbage if You Vote' (Video)
The comedian is willing to do anything, from giving people tattoos to cooking meals, in exchange for them going to the polls Nov. 6
Will Ferrell really, really wants you to vote. In a new video from the Obama campaign, the comedian is offering to cook you angel hair pasta, give you a tattoo or eat garbage if you go to the polls.
The video, posted Saturday on the YouTube Channel of President Obama’s reelection campaign, features a pool-shooting Ferrell dressed in a smoking jacket adorned with an Obama 2012 pin.
“I will do anything to get you to go out and vote November sixth. I’m not kidding,” he says. “You need a guy to help you move a couch? Done. I even have my own van.”
After doing a dance, he says “That was just a taste. If you want the full buffet, you’re going to have to vote.”
Ferrell helped raise funds for Obama in 2008, and co-hosted a $38,000 a person fundraiser for the president in February. Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR