Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis Meet Toronto Mayor to Promote 'The Campaign'
The election-style publicity stop comes ahead of a red carpet screening of the Jay Roach comedy on Monday night.
TORONTO – A whistle-stop publicity tour for The Campaign will have stars Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis meeting Monday with Toronto mayor Rob Ford at the local Hockey Hall of Fame.
“Mayor Ford will present the comedy superstars with a special gift to mark their visit,” Warner Bros. said in a press release issued ahead of the marketing stunt.
After the election-style publicity stop, Ferrell and Galifianakis will head to the MuchMusic headquarters in Toronto for a celebrity interview, before a red carpet screening of The Campaign on Monday night in Toronto.
Ferrell and Galifianakis are just finishing up an 11-city publicity tour to support the release of The Campaign on August 10.
The comedy, directed by Jay Roach, also stars Jason Sudeikis, Katherine LaNasa and Dylan McDermott.
The Campaign is produced by Ferrell, Adam McKay, Roach and Galifianakis.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing