Will Sasso a Likely Frontrunner for Farrelly Brothers' 'Three Stooges'
Cher has expressed interest in joining the Fox project as well.
Actor Will Sasso's name has resurfaced as a likely frontrunner to play Moe, Larry or Curly in the Farrelly brothers' Three Stooges, from 20th Century Fox.
Insiders stressed that no deal is in place.
Sasso's possible casting in Three Stooges has been rumored for weeks, with some bloggers suggesting he's well suited to play the role of Curly.
Sasso's credits include the Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel romantic comedy Life As We Know It. Upcoming projects include Thanksgiving toon Arthur Christmas.
Last Friday, Cher tweeted that she's interested in playing a supporting role in Three Stooges.
Sasso is repped by APA; Cher, the Schiff Co.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)