Will Smith to Host Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards
The 25th annual event takes place on March 31 in Los Angeles.
Will Smith better get ready to be slimed.
The actor will host Nickelodeon’s 25th annual Kids' Choice Awards, the network announced Wednesday.
Smith, a 10-time winner, will emcee the event – which is infamous for dumping slime on celebrity presenters and winners -- on March 31 from the Galen Center in Los Angeles.
“The Kids’ Choice Awards are always the year’s liveliest, slimiest and most outrageous party for kids and teens,” said Smith in a statement. “I’m honored they wanted me to host this year so I can have a front row seat to take part in the fun.”
The Kids’ Choice Awards, which will air live on Nickelodeon, honors the year’s biggest movie, television and music acts. The winners are chosen by Nickelodeon viewers. Last year’s event was hosted by Jack Black.
Smith, who will appear in Men in Black III, made an appearance at Sony’s CES event with director Barry Sonnenfeld to offer attendees a sneak peek at the film. The third film in the franchise will hit theaters in May.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game