Will Somers Upped to Head of Fox Network Research
The 13-year veteran of the broadcaster will lead the audience intelligence and research strategy team.
Fox has promoted longtime analytics executive Will Somers to head its research operations, COO Joe Earley announced Tuesday.
Somers, who has been with Fox Broadcasting Co. since 2000, most recently worked as senior vp analytics, innovation, research and strategy.
“Will is an incredibly talented and strategic executive who is passionate about understanding and communicating with our viewers,” said Earley. “At a time when the television landscape is transforming, we are very fortunate to have him leading the charge in building more robust, cross-platform insights for our network and partners.”
In his new position as senior vp network research, Somers will head the network's audience intelligence and research strategy team. He'll oversee audience measurement, strategic analysis and performance estimates as well as program testing, market research and cross-platform consumer research.
Somers previously conducted audience and program research for the Walt Disney Co.’s Buena Vista Television syndication arm and Touchstone Television studio, where he worked on pilot testing, series maintenance and audience analysis.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10