Will 'Transporter' Deliver?
An adaptation of Luc Besson's film franchise is supposed to be a game-changer, but on-set turmoil threatens the future of one of global TV's most ambitious projects.
On the eve of MIPCOM, the drama swirling around the international co-production Transporter is being eyed closely by producers and network programmers around the world. Following The Tudors, The Borgias, Combat Hospital and The Pillars of the Earth, Transporter is the latest in the new wave of high-end drama series financed and produced outside of the U.S. that aims to attract audiences both in Europe and North America.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR