Will.i.am, Cheryl Cole Suffer Whiplash in Car Accident
The music stars tweet that they are "fine" after hitting a parked car in L.A.
LONDON - The Voice U.K. coach will.i.am and former X Factor U.K. and U.S. judge Cheryl Cole were involved in a car accident in L.A., but tweeted Thursday that they are "fine."
"Car accidents are not dope…I'm glad I'm o.k," Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am said on Twitter. "We're fine. Cheryl Cole (and I) were coming back from the studio but she and I are fine...just a little wiplash.''
And Cole posted: "Don't worry me and @iamwill are fine, promise x."
Britain's The Voice Twitter feed sent them well wishes. "Get well soon, @iamwill and @CherylCole," the feed for the BBC show said.
The Guardian reported that the two music stars had left a recording studio in L.A. around 3:30 a.m. when will.i.am hit a parked car. Cole was in the passenger seat and was treated at the scene.
Will.i.am was taken to a hospital after suffering a bloody nose, the Guardian said. He left the scene in a neck brace, it said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR