Will.i.am to Accept CLIO Honorary Award
The 54th annual ceremony will be held May 15 at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
Will.i.am will accept a 2013 CLIO Honorary Award at the 54th annual CLIO Awards ceremony, set for May 15.
Held at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, the CLIO Awards -- a sister organization to The Hollywood Reporter -- celebrates the best in international advertising, design and communications.
“Will.i.am has not only mastered music but has transcended his art form, extending his boundless creativity into areas like politics, technology and philanthropy,” said Nicole Purcell, executive director, CLIO Awards. “He embodies all of the values the CLIOs represent by inspiring change and encouraging us to think differently.”
The CLIO Honorary Award is bestowed upon those who push the boundaries of creativity in advertising and beyond. Last year, Annie Leibovitz and Anthony Bourdain were the inaugural recipients.
Modern Family’s Eric Stonestreet will host the 2013 CLIOs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR