William H. Macy Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The Oscar nominee and "Shameless" star was previously with CAA.
William H. Macy has signed with WME for representation in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The busy actor last starred opposite Sam Rockwell in the Tribeca manhunt thriller A Single Shot, and he recently completed shooting on the dramedy Walter, with Virginia Madsen, as well as the drama Rudderless, which marks his debut as a feature director. Macy is currently in postproduction on the film, which stars Billy Crudup, Laurence Fishburne, Selena Gomez and Anton Yelchin. His Showtime dramedy Shameless will return for its fourth season in early 2014.
Macy's film credits include Fargo, for which he received an Academy Award nomination, Boogie Nights and Magnolia. He won acting and writing Emmys for the 2002 telepic Door to Door, and has received seven other Primetime Emmy nominations for work ranging from ER to the miniseries Nightmares & Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game