Telenovela Star to Guest as Love Interest on VH1's 'Single Ladies' (Exclusive)
William Levy will appear opposite Denise Vasi's Raquel on two episodes of the series.
William Levy is set to guest star on VH1's Single Ladies.
The Cuban American model-turned-actor has inked a deal to appear in two episodes of the popular drama, where he'll play Antonio, an old friend of Raquel (Denise Vasi). After significant time apart, the duo reunites to find they still have strong chemistry.
The news comes mere weeks after VH1 announced Vasi (White Collar, All My Children) would be replacing first season star Stacey Dash on the hit scripted series. The show centers on the dating lives of three friends in Atlanta.
For his part, the role marks Levy's first in an English-language series. He recently starred in Univision's highly rated telenovela Triunfo del Amor, a remake of the Venezuelan classic Cristal, and is currently in negotiations to appear in a romance film entitled The Perfect Dance.
In August, Levy was selected as the cover star of People en Espanol's Sexiest Men of the Year issue. The actor, whose other credits include Mi Vida Eres Tu, Acorralada and Pasión, is repped by WME and Carrabino Management.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR