Williams to stay 'Lost' at ABC Studios
"Lost" director-producer Stephen Williams has inked a two-year deal with ABC Studios, which produces the Emmy-winning series.
Under the pact, Williams has been upped to a co- executive producer on the series. He will continue to direct multiple episodes of "Lost," which returns for a fourth season at midseason.
Williams has directed more than a dozen episodes of the adventure series since its 2004 launch. He joined the show full time as a producer during Season 2 and was upped to supervising producer last season.
This past season, Williams helmed seven hours of "Lost," including "Greatest Hits" and "Not In Portland."
He is repped by WMA.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR