Williams to stay 'Lost' at ABC Studios
"Lost" director-producer Stephen Williams has inked a two-year deal with ABC Studios, which produces the Emmy-winning series.
Under the pact, Williams has been upped to a co- executive producer on the series. He will continue to direct multiple episodes of "Lost," which returns for a fourth season at midseason.
Williams has directed more than a dozen episodes of the adventure series since its 2004 launch. He joined the show full time as a producer during Season 2 and was upped to supervising producer last season.
This past season, Williams helmed seven hours of "Lost," including "Greatest Hits" and "Not In Portland."
He is repped by WMA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game