Willie Nelson Doing Better After Canceling Weekend Concert, Says Rep
The singer wasn't able to perform at a benefit show in the Denver area because of breathing problems; his next show is scheduled for Tuesday in Dallas.
Willie Nelson is feeling better after canceling a weekend performance and will be back on the road shortly, his rep said.
The 79-year-old Nelson was scheduled to perform Saturday at a private home in Castle Pines Village, Colo., which is just outside of Denver. The benefit was for an organization that provides animal care and shelter in the Denver area.
The host of the fundraiser, Fred Bartlit, told the Denver Post that he was informed that Nelson was taken to the hospital after having trouble breathing.
But Elaine Shock said Monday that Nelson was not hospitalized and no other concerts will be canceled. His next performance is scheduled Tuesday in Dallas.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills