Willie Nelson Doing Better After Canceling Weekend Concert, Says Rep
The singer wasn't able to perform at a benefit show in the Denver area because of breathing problems; his next show is scheduled for Tuesday in Dallas.
Willie Nelson is feeling better after canceling a weekend performance and will be back on the road shortly, his rep said.
The 79-year-old Nelson was scheduled to perform Saturday at a private home in Castle Pines Village, Colo., which is just outside of Denver. The benefit was for an organization that provides animal care and shelter in the Denver area.
The host of the fundraiser, Fred Bartlit, told the Denver Post that he was informed that Nelson was taken to the hospital after having trouble breathing.
But Elaine Shock said Monday that Nelson was not hospitalized and no other concerts will be canceled. His next performance is scheduled Tuesday in Dallas.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!