Willie Nelson Doing Better After Canceling Weekend Concert, Says Rep
The singer wasn't able to perform at a benefit show in the Denver area because of breathing problems; his next show is scheduled for Tuesday in Dallas.
Willie Nelson is feeling better after canceling a weekend performance and will be back on the road shortly, his rep said.
The 79-year-old Nelson was scheduled to perform Saturday at a private home in Castle Pines Village, Colo., which is just outside of Denver. The benefit was for an organization that provides animal care and shelter in the Denver area.
The host of the fundraiser, Fred Bartlit, told the Denver Post that he was informed that Nelson was taken to the hospital after having trouble breathing.
But Elaine Shock said Monday that Nelson was not hospitalized and no other concerts will be canceled. His next performance is scheduled Tuesday in Dallas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR