Willie Nelson Could Face Two Years in Prison for Pot Bust
8:50 AM PST 11/29/2010 by Lindsay Powers
But if the country music legend says he forgot the California-grown marijuana was on his tour bus, he could claim it was for medical use.
Willie Nelson could face up to two years in jail for his Friday marijuana possession arrest, a criminal defense attorney tells TMZ.com.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile