Willow Smith, Nicki Minaj Team for 'Fireball' Single (Audio)
“I’m the fireball of the party,” the 10-year-old proclaims in the drum heavy track.
Just a few weeks shy of her 11th birthday, Willow Smith has released another infectious single, this time with the aid of Young Money’s first lady.
Nicki Minaj lends her voice to the party track “Fireball,” which made its world premiere on New York Hot 97 with Angie Martinez on Wednesday, Oct. 5. Smith teased news of the forthcoming track on Twitter.
“My new single is coming soon, really soon, like maybe tomorrow soon,” she wrote on Tuesday.
By the next day, she alerted fans to tune into Martinez’s afternoon program to hear the new track. Smith also debuted the single art, featuring her own nameplate emblazoned on a fireball via Facebook and Twitter. Listen to the song here.
“Fireball” is Smith’s third single, after “Whip My Hair” and “21st Century Girl,” though a release date for her debut album has yet to be announced. She is the youngest child of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, who recently sold a comedy project to ABC with Anthony “Romeo” Santos attached to star.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)