Wim Wenders’ New Dimension
9:54 PM PST 2/2/2011 by Scott Roxborough
With his homage to the late choreographer Pina Bausch, the director creates the world’s first 3D art film.
A picture of German choreographer Pina Bausch hangs, in memoriam, in the spartan hallway of Wim Wenders’ Berlin office.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR