Winklevoss Twins' Facebook Settlement Case Continued in California Court Tuesday
Few new details emerged as a trio of appeal judges, who were reluctant to reopen the 2004 case, listened to testimony in San Francisco.
A trio of California judges listened to testimony today in the ongoing and recently relaunched legal battle between Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and former business partners Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR