Winklevoss Twins Poke Fun at Facebook Dispute in Pistachio Commercial (Video)
The duo take a jab at their years-long litigation with the site's co-founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg.
The Winklevoss twins have something new to add to their resume: pistachio pitchmen.
The duo -- who have been embroiled in years-long litigation with Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, as portrayed in The Social Network -- are now appearing in an ad for Wonderful Pistachios.
In the spot, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss poke fun at their dispute with Zuckerberg.
When one of the twins cracked a pistachio between his thumb and forefinger, the other remarks, "Hey that's a good idea. ... Cracking it like that. Could be huge."
The other twin replies, "Think someone will steal it?
They then both look into the camera and say in unison, "Who'd do that?"
The quip, of course, is a reference to their accusations against Facebook and Zuckerberg, whom they claim stole their idea for the site. They later agreed to a settlement, valued between $65 million and $160 million, that included $20 million in cash as well as Facebook stock in exchange for dropping their suit.
But they later argued that they were misled about the value of the settlement, which was less than half of what they thought it was going to be worth.
After losing a series of battles related to the lawsuit, the brothers said they were going to take the case to the Supreme Court but then abandoned that idea.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!