Winklevoss Twins Taking Facebook Case to Supreme Court
5:04 PM PDT 5/16/2011 by THR staff
Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss want their $65 million settlement with the social networking site invalidated because, they say, they were misled about its actual value.
The Winklevoss twins are taking their legal battle against Facebook to the Supreme Court, TMZ reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile