Winning (Really)! Sheen Sitcom Is Already Big Business
6:00 AM PDT 6/12/2012 by Lacey Rose
It hasn't even aired, but the Warlock's show is selling overseas, lining up sponsors and secretly gearing up for season two.
When Charlie Sheen and his Anger Management cast wrapped shooting May 1 on the Sun Valley, Calif., set, nobody believed the first 10 episodes of the show would be their last. That's a sizable turnaround from six months ago.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile