'Winter' means war for Eric Brevig
Helmer tapped to direct 3D military drama '17 Days of Winter'
Visual effects supervisor-turned-helmer Eric Brevig has been tapped to direct 3D Korean War drama "17 Days of Winter" for Madmedia Entertainment.
Brevig directed 2008's 3D adventure "Journey to the Center of the Earth." The film's producer, Charlotte Huggins, will produce "Days."
"The story of this forgotten war needs to be told," Brevig said. "We now have the ability to tell it in an immersive, compelling way that does justice to the humanity exhibited under such inhumane circumstances."
Brian Iglesias ("Chosin") has boarded "Days" as an exec producer and military adviser.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR