'Witches of East End' Actress to Star in Romantic Comedy 'Ring by Spring' (Exclusive)
Kristoffer Tabori is directing the movie, which will shoot in Vancouver.
Rachel Boston, one of the stars of Lifetime’s Witches of East End, will star in the independent romantic comedy A Ring by Spring. The actress also will serve as an associate producer.
Kristoffer Tabori is directing the movie, which begins production December 1 in Vancouver.
Boston will play an independent career woman who sets out on a romantic exploration through her past when a psychic tells her that she will be engaged by spring.
Tim Johnson, Jean Abounader and Oliver Decaigny are producing.
Boston has appeared in romantic comedies such as (500) Days of Summer with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with Matthew McConaughey.
When she starred in the indie The Pill, Boston garnered the emerging actress award at the Gen Art Film Festival and the Big Apple Film Festival as well as best actress at the San Diego Film Festival
On East End, she stars as Ingrid Beauchamp opposite Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Madchen Amick.
Boston is repped by Gersh and John Carrabino Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack