It's a Boy for Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose
The rapper and his fiancee welcomed son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz on Feb. 21.
Rapper Wiz Khalifa and his fiancee, model and recording artist Amber Rose, welcomed their first child, son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, on Feb. 21.
Shortly after 2 p.m. PST, Khalifa tweeted: "Happy Birthday Sebastian 'The Bash' Taylor Thomaz!!! Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world." Within an hour, the message had been retweeted 30,000 times.
On Feb. 19, Khalifa uploaded a picture of a fetal monitor to Instagram, leaving fans to think that the baby finally had arrived. It would be two days, however, before Rose would give birth, and as she went into labor, Khalifa kept his 9.4 million Twitter followers informed with an image of himself wearing hospital scrubs. "Daddy time," he wrote.
The following morning, Rose posted an image of father and son to Instagram.
The couple announced her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, and a very pregnant Rose accompanied Khalifa on this year's Grammy Awards red carpet.
Khalifa's latest album, O.N.I.F.C., was released in December and includes the top 20 hit "Work Hard, Play Hard."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR