Wiz Khalifa Busted for Marijuana Possession in Nashville
The rapper was given a citation after hotel guests at a local Holiday Inn complained about the strong odor.
Rapper Wiz Khalifa, known for being open and vocal about his marijuana usage, was busted on Wednesday at a Nashville Holiday Inn.
Police responded to Khalifa’s room after hotel guests complained of a strong marijuana odor coming from his room. According to TMZ, the rapper allegedly chucked a small bag of pot in hopes of hiding it from the officers, though the attempt was unsuccessful.
Khalifa -- whose debut album is titled Rolling Papers -- was not arrested, but was ultimately given a citation.
Earlier this year, the 24-year-old proposed to girlfriend Amber Rose, showing off the newly purchased engagement ring on Twitter. He also stars opposite Snoop Dogg in the upcoming Mac and Devin Go to High School, which was recently picked up by Anchor Bay Films.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack