Wiz Khalifa Busted for Marijuana Possession in Nashville
The rapper was given a citation after hotel guests at a local Holiday Inn complained about the strong odor.
Rapper Wiz Khalifa, known for being open and vocal about his marijuana usage, was busted on Wednesday at a Nashville Holiday Inn.
Police responded to Khalifa’s room after hotel guests complained of a strong marijuana odor coming from his room. According to TMZ, the rapper allegedly chucked a small bag of pot in hopes of hiding it from the officers, though the attempt was unsuccessful.
Khalifa -- whose debut album is titled Rolling Papers -- was not arrested, but was ultimately given a citation.
Earlier this year, the 24-year-old proposed to girlfriend Amber Rose, showing off the newly purchased engagement ring on Twitter. He also stars opposite Snoop Dogg in the upcoming Mac and Devin Go to High School, which was recently picked up by Anchor Bay Films.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'