Wiz Khalifa Marries Amber Rose
The "Black and Yellow" rapper tweeted, "Me and Amber got married today. Weddings this fall. Thought I'd let yall know."
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have officially tied the knot.
The rapper made the announcement by tweeting, "Me and Amber got married today. Weddings this fall. Thought I'd let yall know." Rose also shared her excitement through her personal Twitter account, "Yay me & my Baby are officially married!!!"
Khalifa proposed to the model in March 2012, writing "She Said Yes!!!" on Twitter and posting an Instagram photo of Rose wearing the engagement ring.
Khalifa's manager, Benjy Grinberg, also tweeted to send best wishes to the couple.
In February, the couple welcomed their first child together, a son named Sebastian Taylor Thomaz.
Khalifa is set to headline the "Under the Influence of Music" tour with A$AP Rocky, kicking off July 17 in San Francisco. Meanwhile, Rose's latest project includes a role in Nick Cannon's first feature film, School Dance.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR