Wiz Khalifa to Release Converse Collection in August (Video)
The rapper is a fan of the classic Chuck Taylor sneakers.
This afternoon Wiz Khalifa’s Atlantic record label sent a video teaser for their star rapper’s forthcoming collaborative effort with athletic wear company Converse.
The partnership, which the powerhouse company has branded the Wiz Khalifa Collection By Converse, should not come as a surprise to avid followers of the Pittsburgh rhymer. For years now, he’s worn Converse’s classic and simple Chuck Taylor sneakers both on and off the stage.
As the YouTube clip below teases to the tune of his "Work Hard, Play Hard," Khalifa’s Converse line will be available for sale Aug. 23 through Foot Locker. Khalifa’s been a busy man lately. After taking a little time off to relax with his wife and newborn son, he’s back on the road touring and is recording his third solo album, Blacc Hollywood, which is set to come out this fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR