WME Partner Brian Swardstrom to Exit Agency (Exclusive)
The longtime agent represents actors such as Ed Norton, Damian Lewis and Ben Foster.
WME partner Brian Swardstrom, the longtime agent who counts Ed Norton and Damian Lewis as clients, has left the agency.
The move comes on the heels of WME's acquisition of IMG Worldwide, which is known for its sports talent and programming.
Swardstrom's departure, however, is not related to the acquisition, according to sources, but rather to the company and the agent not coming to terms on a new deal.
Swardstrom joined the Endeavor Agency as a partner in 1998, starting out in the New York office before moving to Los Angeles, then returning to New York. He moved with the Endeavor partners into the combined WME in 2009, when Endeavor and the William Morris Agency merged.
Swardstrom's client list includes Ben Foster, Bill Paxton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand, Jessica Lange, John Lithgow, Michael C. Hall, Michael Chiklis, Ray Stevenson and Tracey Ullman.
As the parting of ways occurred this week, it is unclear what Swardstrom's next move is. It is also unclear where his clients will end up.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR