WME Promotes 13 to Agent
The agency also elevated Toya Holness to executive in the corporate communications department.
WME spread some extra good tidings for several employees this holiday season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
A baker’s dozen have been promoted to agent across various divisions: Joe Austin, in the Global Finance and Distribution Group; Allysa Bauer, Abe Cohen Hoffing and Andrew Mathes in the Television Literary Department; Ryan Feldman and Solco Schuit in the Motion Picture Literary Department; Avi Gandhi in the Digital Department; Matt Malcolm, Jared Rampersaud and Ben Totis in the Personal Appearance Department; Bradley Rainey in the Music for Visual Media Department; Danielle Shebby in the Talent Department and Jessie Thompson in the Speakers Department.
In addition, the agency promoted Toya Holness to executive in the corporate communications department.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR