WME Signs Oscar-Nominated Short Film Duo (Exclusive)
Anders Walter and Kim Magnusson have been nominated for their live-action short “Helium.”
WME has signed Anders Walter and Kim Magnusson, the filmmakers behind the Oscar-nominated live-action short Helium, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
This is Danish-born writer-director Walter’s first Academy nomination. His 2012 live action short 9 Meter made it to Oscar’s 10-film shortlist last year. Producer Magnusson has previously been nominated in the category four times, including a win in 1999 for the comedy short Election Night. His other nominated films were Helmer & Son, Wolfgang and Ernst & Iyset.
Walter continues to be repped by Independent Talent in the U.K.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR