UPI Nabs International Territories for 'The Wolf of Wall Street,' 'Horns' and 'Motel'
The thriller starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner and Matthew McConaughey is currently shooting in New York.
Universal Pictures International has inked a distribution deal with Red Granite to pick up select international territories for The Wolf of Wall Street, the financial thriller starring Leonardo DiCaprio, as well as the adaptation of the Joe Hill horror book Horns and the crime thriller Motel.
Paramount has the domestic releasing rights to Wolf but UPI has picked up major territories Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Scandinavia and the U.K.
The movie is currently shooting in New York and, in addition to DiCaprio, features Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Matthew McConaughey, Kyle Chandler and Jon Favreau.
UPI will release Horns in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Scandinavia. The movie, which is also currently in production (in Vancouver), stars Daniel Radcliffe and Juno Temple.
Motel, meanwhile, is described as a “taut crime thriller” and stars John Cusack as a hitman and Robert De Niro as a crime boss. Universal will release Motel in Spain and Scandinavia.
Red Granite’s foreign sales arm, Red Granite International, led by Danny Dimbort and Christian Mercuri, is handling international sales of the film and negotiated the deal on behalf of the producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR