'The Wolverine' Actress Joins Horror-Thriller 'Lady of Csejte'
Svetlana Khodchenkova will star in the pic, which is set to shoot in Transylvania in January.
Russian actress Svetlana Khodchenkova, who starred in The Wolverine and appeared in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, has been cast as the lead in horror-thriller Lady of Csejte. The film is set to shoot in Transylvania in January.
Andrei Konst will make his directorial debut with the pic, from a script by Matthew Jacobs. Glacier Films is financing and producing the film, which will also star Isabelle Allen (Les Miserables).
The historical thriller follows the 16th century Hungarian serial killer Countess Elizabeth Bathory, labeled the most prolific female serial killer in history.
Steven Schneider (Paranormal Activity, Insidious) is producing the film as the first of a new four-picture producing deal he signed with Glacier.
Glacier Films' Tove Christensen, Sarik Andreasyan, Gevond Andreasyan, Georgy Malkov and Vladimir Poliakov are producing, while Hayden Christensen and Wendy Rhoads are executive producing.
Glacier, repped by Paradigm, launched in May 2013 during the Cannes Film Festival. Lady of Csejte will be the production company's third film, following Cooties (starring Elijah Wood) and American Heist (starring Hayden Christensen and Adrien Brody).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera