Women in Entertainment: One Year Later...
12 inner-city girls and 12 of Hollywood's leading ladies taught each other some powerful lessons.
In a dark basement office at the fringes of a high school way east of downtown Los Angeles, three girls are huddled together, waiting nervously to be interviewed by an editor from The Hollywood Reporter and an executive from nonprofit Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR